- Were you injured in a car accident through no fault of your own? Have your injuries made it difficult or impossible for you to work? Have you retained an attorney, but been told that it may be months before your car accident case settles or goes to trial? Do you need money now, but do not know where to turn?
We may be able to help you pay your bills with a cash advance before your car accident lawsuit settles. Give us a call at 1-800-598-1178 to discuss your situation.
- You were doing your job according to company rules, but you had a supervisor who used their position of authority to harass you sexually or racially in violation of the labor laws. You were fired because you missed too many days because of the stress of the harassment, or you left the job to protect yourself. You have not been able to get another job or had to take one that pays less than what you were making before. You have retained an attorney and started a lawsuit because of the harassment, but due to the income loss you have experienced, you need money now to pay your bills.
We may be able to help you get an advance on your harassment lawsuit to help you pay bills before your case settles.
- You or a family member decided to seek treatment for a medical issue, but things went terribly wrong with this treatment. You may have experienced loss of bodily function, loss of a body part, a life-threatening infection, or the untimely death of a family member. Your attorney has determined that the “acceptable standard of care” was not provided and that a medical malpractice lawsuit is justified in your situation.
We may be able to help you get an advance on your medical malpractice lawsuit settlement to help you pay bills before your case settles.
- You were a professional over-the-road truck driver. You were doing your job according to the rules when you became the victim in a truck accident caused by a another truck driver who was not following the rules. You received multiple injuries and were lucky to escape with your life. It could be a year or more before your truck accident lawsuit settles and you can’t work in the meantime. How will you support your family until your case settles?
We have helped others in this situation, and can help you to obtain a cash advance that can help pay your bills while you heal and wait for your truck accident lawsuit to settle. Contact us today to get started.
- You were the victim of sexual abuse by a person you trusted or a person of authority over you in a work, school, or other institutional setting. As a result you have suffered severe psychological damage because of this sexual abuse which has affected your self-esteem, your personal relationships, and your ability to function in society. You are seeking financial compensation for this sexual abuse through a lawsuit, but you need money now while your case progresses.
We may be able to help you get an advance on your sexual abuse lawsuit while you wait for the case to reach its conclusion.
- You were out for a day of fun at a theme park, amusement park, or carnival with family, friends, or co-workers. A lapse in safety procedures or a mechanical failure resulted in an accident where you or a family member were injured or worse. Those injuries have resulted in time lost from work, total loss of income from a job, or death of a provider of income to your family. You have initiated legal proceedings with an attorney to seek compensation, but you need money now to pay basic living expenses.
It may be possible to get an advance against the expected settlement of your accident lawsuit so that you can pay your basic living expenses while seeking the settlement you really deserve for the injuries or death suffered in a theme park, amusement park, or carnival accident.
- Do you want to level the playing field against the big insurance company?
You need a way to fight back so that the big insurance company pays you what you deserve. We can provide you with pre-settlement lawsuit funding to pay your bills so you don’t feel like you are forced to take the first offer made by the insurance company.
- Do you want to get the best settlement possible from your lawsuit, but can’t afford to wait out the big insurance company?
You should not have to settle for less. Time can be your enemy when you need money and insurance companies know this. We can help take the financial pressure off with pre-settlement lawsuit funding so your attorney has more time to fight for you.
- Are you getting collection calls from your creditors and are you losing sleep at night wondering how you will pay your bills while you are waiting for your lawsuit to settle?
Pre-settlement lawsuit funding can get you cash to pay those bills to help you sleep and stop those those collection calls from your creditors.
- Would you like to get cash now and not worry about paying it back until your lawsuit settles in your favor?
There are no up-front fees, no payments while your case is in-progress, and you pay only if you win!
- Do you need a medical procedure now due to the injuries from your accident, but don’t have the means to pay for it?
Pre-settlement lawsuit funding may be able to provide funding for your medical procedure now or living expenses after the procedure so you do not have to wait until you get your settlement.
- Are you the victim of a breach of contract in your personal or business activities which has forced you to initiate a lawsuit?
A pre-settlement lawsuit advance on your lawsuit can make cash available for any purpose you decide while your lawsuit is in-progress to recover the damages from the breach of contract.
- Have you won a judgment in your favor, but the defendant is appealing the decision and you need money now for living expenses?
Appellate funding may be the answer you’ve been looking for. You can get an advance against your judgment to meet your living expenses, and you pay nothing until you win the appeal.
- Have you initiated a lawsuit as the result of a wrongful imprisonment, but you need money now to restart your life?
Your case may qualify for a pre-settlement lawsuit advance which will allow you to restart your life while your wrongful imprisonment lawsuit is in the courts.
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, then we may be able to help you.